Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To dream a dream of dreams - My black women asian man nightmare

Ok so last night I had the weirdest dream. I was engaged and at my fiance's house. His mother was Filipino and his father was white. I was walking around their house and looking at everything. My little one was playing outside with some other  kids and my future mother in law comes running in the door screaming. He's coming , He's coming you need to get ready and she shoved this dress in my face . The dress was a cream colored on the sides and with a solid gold stripe down the middle. She started messing with my hair and put a veil on and told me to put on the dress. I did put it on and it fit me but it was short to my mid thigh and I was not happy about that . I was like I can't wear this in front of all those people. It was too revealing for me and I started scrambling to find something else and couldn't . So people were running everywhere trying to get ready for my wedding and I was like WTH is going on.

My mother in law grabbed me and rushed me to these two huge wooden doors. I was so scared because I have never seen my fiance before. I looked down and my veil covered me but I was embarrased about how short the dress was. I tried to see through the veil but all I could see was the next step I took. I got to the alter and white gloved hands took mine. I looked up and still couldn't see through the veil but I knew he was like real REAL tall. So we made our vows and walked down the aisle . My mother in law grabbed me and took me to another room and had  me put on some clothes and was yelling for me to hurry up so I can go to the party.

I was so nervous because I would see my husband for the first time and I didn't know if I would like him or not. I was lead into huge party room and in the middle of my room was my husband. Sitting on a chair talking to people with his leg over the other.  I was so anxious but I walked so slow trying to prepare myself. I raised my head and to my surprise there he was this huge .....

No comments:

Post a Comment