Friday, March 19, 2010

A poem I dedicate to my unseen love

It takes faith great faith
To love someone you've never met
To think of them
To yearn for them
To sit and wonder what their thinking

Are you thinking of me?
I think of you often
How was your day , what did you eat
How will you react when you see me
Surprised or angry

As the years have gone by
Even when I dated others
I thought of you and felt like I cheated
I am sure you have done the same
If not it's ok , I am still waiting

How much longer will it be?
I don't know but I am anxious
I want to touch your face and brush your lips
I want to feel your arms around me and rest
In your embrace

I want to get lost in your eyes
Forget where I am
I want to be pulled into you
Feel your lips and loose it
Just loose it

I want to know your soul
I want to discern you
Just want to let you know
I thought of you today

No comments:

Post a Comment