Friday, March 19, 2010

The hopeless hopeful romantic

I was driving to work this morning thinking how it will be when I meet someone who truly knocks me off my feet. Not only an attractive guy but someone who pulls on me in a non physical way. I have only met one guy that did that and I know if he even so much as brushed my lips with his I would've fainted.

I wonder if there are other hopeless romantics out there. My definition of a romantic is someone who isn't driven by feelings, serious physical/sexual attraction but driven by something deeper. The romantic whirlwind that drove men to write poetry and women to sigh in agony. Not because your hot in the pants and need to get your rocks off, but because there is this force , this fire , a raging storm that brews within that you just can't seem to put out , but the other person can , they are the remedy.

I for one hope and pray that before JESUS comes back that I can meet the person that does that. I want it like the olden days. Hell I think it would be cool if I met a guy who made me faint and he caught me . Ahh the agony of it ...Well I've been waiting for a long time let's see how much longer it'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment