Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ahhhh here we are again my friends. It's Mid-terms for me as well as busy busy busy with other things. I've been thinking alot lately and looking over my life, which for the most part was pretty good. I've made mistakes , some of which have gotten lost in the life shuffle, took some time for me to "learn from them". Along my path I've discovered things about myself that I like and don't like and have decided to be the "Naked Archealogist" and unearth those things , dust them off , examine them and put them away.
 Here I am , about to turn 35 years old. When I look at the number I am like, WTFP (what the fudgepops) I'm still young, very young since the life expectancy is actually going to like 100 now, so that makes me15 years to half way there.


My point , people say don't judge her , don't say she's a slut, don't judge him and say he's gay because he wears fab clothes and has arched eyebrows, don't say they will never amount to anything because they came from the wrong side of town. don't judge her because she wears a Hijab she doesn't have a bomb, and don't think that because he's black he's 50 Cent worthy .


So why do people judge me because of my age? Or tell me what I can and can not do because of my age.


Age is just a wall to climb over.
Age is an obstacle that will be overcome
Age is wisdom in knowledge of life
Age is beautiful because you grow with the world around you
Age is a mechanism to humbleness
Age is not a crutch nor an excuse
Age makes me appreciate my mortality
Age reflects the number of years it takes for blind eyes to open
Oh well whatever....... But here's some really cool info!!


www.antiaging-systems.com/ARTICLE.../melatonin-pineal-gland.htm
 http://www.therubins.com/aging/proc4.htm
www.antiaging-consultants.us/biologicalage.html
 www.healthreviser.com/.../biological-aging-process-not-fixed
 www.healthfully.org/health/id18.html
 www.healthtopics.ca/.../longevity-anti-aging-–-get-your-biological-age-off-the-freeway/

No comments:

Post a Comment