Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I loved by accident not really love but it could've gotten to that

Due to the fact I think no one reads my blogs I am going to be utterly transparent.  I met a guy , we talked , met and he blew me away. I think this instance I was caught off guard and excercised little to no restraint on myself and let my emotions like whoa just started letting the butterflies carry me away.

Now mind you, this person was available to me as I was him like all the time everyday so on so forth and all of a sudden poof , he disappears. WTH does that mean? Me I am not in HS anymore. If I don't want to talk to you I will politely text or tell you hey man bugger off. So  how come he just stopped? I don't want to guess or assume and being that I never communicated my feelings to this guy I really can't hold him "responsible" for anything.  But it was nice while it lasted right? Cause its all about attitude.

You know I haven't met a guy who can intellectually stimulate or feel me on some things and it felt damn good talking to someone reciprocate what I was giving and be mature about it. Someone who actually  knew what I was talking about. Oh well, the lot is cast in the lap but the disposing thereof is of the LORD's ,  so here I am again waiting.  Where oh where is Elieazer Lord.
But I sure wish I got to at least kiss him. *sigh*  I am sooo conservative lol

No comments:

Post a Comment